US Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen opening remarks to the No Más Congressional Briefing in Washington, DC.
Release of the findings of the “The NO MÁS Study:Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in the U.S. Latin@ Community,” commissioned by the Avon Foundation for Women for Casa de Esperanza: National Latin@ Network and NO MORE.
- Delfina Rojas Ayona, Survivor of domestic violence
- Juan Carlos Areán, Senior Director of the National Latin@ Network for Healthy Families and Communities, Casa de Esperanza
- Christine Jaworsky, Program Director, Speak Out Against Domestic Violence Avon Foundation for Women
- Victoria Boston,Vice President, Northeast Area Customer Service, Verizon Wireless
- Virginia Witt, Director, NO MORE
NO MÁS Coverage
2018 Latin@ Leadership Pre-Institute
We also want to thank you for your interest in attending this event that was designed for Latin@ Leaders and Aspiring Allies to come together to delve deeper into the issues that impact Latin@ Leaders and Aspiring Allies in the violence against women movement.
We write to you to inform you that the Pre-Institute has been rescheduled to take place at a later date via a series of webinars or virtual training(s). We will follow-up with all registrants with detail updates regarding the Latin@ Leadership Pre-Institute.
We encourage you all to still join us at the National Latin@ Institute that will take place July 18-20, 2018 in New Orleans. You can register by clicking here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Micaela Rios Anguiano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2016-TA-AX-K039 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.